I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guide in Russia
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Zadar or Sibenik
- 11 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 14 Rent a Car?
- 15 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 20 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 25 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?