I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?