I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 3 Poland in September
- 4 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 train from ams to paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 19 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 20 3 nights in Tuscany
- 21 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 22 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?