I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 3 This determination is not going to remorse
- 4 the time have bought to always be accompanied
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Luxury Apartment Rental in Rome
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?