I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?
- 1 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Traveling within Italy
- 5 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 6 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 London at Easter