I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 21 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 22 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?