I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 10 Is my plan ok
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona