I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Italy
- 7 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?