I've wanted to visit the Balkan region for what feels like forever.
I've finally convinced hubby for us to take a trip out there, at the end of May.
Hubby and I have different travel styles. I like to be on the go all the time, see everything and mix with the locals. Hubby likes nice resorts, relaxing on the beach and dislikes long journeys between different destinations. Together our travel style is like our marriage, we compromise.
We have 6 days in the Balkans once we land at Dubronvik airport.
I would like to see Mostar, Dubronvik and Monternegro.
Day 1- We land in Dubronvik @10.30. Booked 3 nights at Hotel Perla in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. Close enough to get around the towns in Montenegro by bus and to get back to Dubronvik. Plan is to relax on the beach and explore Herceg Novi Old Town.
Day 2 - Explore the towns around Montenegro by bus- return to Herceg Novi in the evening
Day 3 - Day of leisure around Herceg Novi or exploring more towns around Monternegro.
Day 4 - Heading to Dubrovnik and staying in the Old Town
Day 5 - Heading to Mostar by bus 8am - overnight stay to celebrate hubby's birthday
Day 6 - Afternoon return to Dubronvik. Staying in Old Town.
Day 7 - Afternoon Flight back home from Dubronvik. We have hand luggage only so don't need to be there too early.
Does this ininery sound doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laundry - Ireland?
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 4 Day trips from Uzes
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Rome to Positano
- 14 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Holiday Itinerary
Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro - does this ininery sound ok?