June 2016 we're planning a week in Paris, and then flying to Croatia for 10 days.
We'd love 10 days of "beach" time.... low-key, nice dining, beautiful water, nice walkable beach...
Might also like to spend a few days in a Croatian city.
We're interested in a 'boutique-style' hotel. Not interested in larger all inclusive hotel blocks, etc.
Questions... What beach? Where would we fly into from Paris? How would we get to beach? Ideally would like to pay less than $150 Euro per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 3 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 11 Budapest & Prague
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Athens
- 22 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report