Please Fordorites help us out with a 4 week slow moving itinerary capturing Croatia and Prague and whatever you consider worthy of a look...we would like a mix of cities and small quaint town locations....when is the best time to travel to these destinations? Want to make it for any special festivals etc if possible....thanks so much, you guys are awesome,,,
croatia and prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 First time to Switzerland
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 Granada
- 8 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 9 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 12 A Sardinia trip report
- 13 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 14 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 First time Ireland trip
- 18 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 23 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany