Please Fordorites help us out with a 4 week slow moving itinerary capturing Croatia and Prague and whatever you consider worthy of a look...we would like a mix of cities and small quaint town locations....when is the best time to travel to these destinations? Want to make it for any special festivals etc if possible....thanks so much, you guys are awesome,,,
croatia and prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 5 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 11 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 12 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 13 France in December 2014
- 14 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 15 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 16 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 19 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 20 We have no idea where to go!
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Last night in Italy advice