My wife and I are planning to go to Croatia and Montenegro for approximately 8 days in July. Ideally we would like to cover Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik and Hvar in addition to Montenegro (maybe Kotor).
Although we would like to see all these places, we don't only want to be shuttling from one place to another and just packing and unpacking.
Any suggestions on how to efficiently cover these places, while at the same time enjoying our time as well?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COnsumer : SET-up HP PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 HP 24*7
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 18 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 21 Denmark or Sweden?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Moscow Favorites
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 TIM in FCO - update