We will be spending two weeks in Croatia and Bosnia in mid to late Sept. Our itinerary is flexible but we plan to visit the following destinations along the way: Zagreb, Plitvice Lake area, Split, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Mostar and Sarajevo. We would love to hear of any positive experiences with moderately priced hotels/inns or private home lodging as well as good restaurant recommendations for authentic regional food. The less touristy the better with both categories. Thanks!
Croatia and Bosnia -Recs for lodging and food
- 1 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 2 Planning my days in Paris
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 5 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 6 France by rail or car?
- 7 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 21 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 22 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 23 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Bank of England Museum