My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon trip for next summer, last week of july and first week of august. We heard that we should book in advance because hotels get booked up quickly. We have about 12nights 13 days and would love to travel to the Amalfi coast and the west coast of Croatia.
We were thinking of flying from London to Split, spend one day there and go to Hvar for one night and then take a ferry to Dubrovnik and spend 2-3nights there. We were also thinking whether it is best to take the overnight ferry to Bari or fly to rome. Then visit Positano for 3 days and Pompeii for one day and head back to rome to catch a flight back home. My question is has anyone done this trip before and do you think we have enough time to go to all those places in 13 days, if not what would you take out. Also any recommendations on must see places and transportation would be great! We would like to relax but would also like to see as much as possible. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라룰■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노バ생중계카지노
- 2 안전한카지노사이트■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■코리아카지노さ코리아카지노
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Chania
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 23 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed