My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon trip for next summer, last week of july and first week of august. We heard that we should book in advance because hotels get booked up quickly. We have about 12nights 13 days and would love to travel to the Amalfi coast and the west coast of Croatia.
We were thinking of flying from London to Split, spend one day there and go to Hvar for one night and then take a ferry to Dubrovnik and spend 2-3nights there. We were also thinking whether it is best to take the overnight ferry to Bari or fly to rome. Then visit Positano for 3 days and Pompeii for one day and head back to rome to catch a flight back home. My question is has anyone done this trip before and do you think we have enough time to go to all those places in 13 days, if not what would you take out. Also any recommendations on must see places and transportation would be great! We would like to relax but would also like to see as much as possible. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month in Europe
- 2 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Iceland in 7 days.
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"