My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon trip for next summer, last week of july and first week of august. We heard that we should book in advance because hotels get booked up quickly. We have about 12nights 13 days and would love to travel to the Amalfi coast and the west coast of Croatia.
We were thinking of flying from London to Split, spend one day there and go to Hvar for one night and then take a ferry to Dubrovnik and spend 2-3nights there. We were also thinking whether it is best to take the overnight ferry to Bari or fly to rome. Then visit Positano for 3 days and Pompeii for one day and head back to rome to catch a flight back home. My question is has anyone done this trip before and do you think we have enough time to go to all those places in 13 days, if not what would you take out. Also any recommendations on must see places and transportation would be great! We would like to relax but would also like to see as much as possible. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 good restaurants in Budapest
- 4 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 5 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 6 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 7 Wales
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Spain: train/rental car help
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 13 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 14 UK in May and June
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 13 nights in switzerland
- 23 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 24 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 25 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music