My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon trip for next summer, last week of july and first week of august. We heard that we should book in advance because hotels get booked up quickly. We have about 12nights 13 days and would love to travel to the Amalfi coast and the west coast of Croatia.
We were thinking of flying from London to Split, spend one day there and go to Hvar for one night and then take a ferry to Dubrovnik and spend 2-3nights there. We were also thinking whether it is best to take the overnight ferry to Bari or fly to rome. Then visit Positano for 3 days and Pompeii for one day and head back to rome to catch a flight back home. My question is has anyone done this trip before and do you think we have enough time to go to all those places in 13 days, if not what would you take out. Also any recommendations on must see places and transportation would be great! We would like to relax but would also like to see as much as possible. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER : Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER SET UP
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete