My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon trip for next summer, last week of july and first week of august. We heard that we should book in advance because hotels get booked up quickly. We have about 12nights 13 days and would love to travel to the Amalfi coast and the west coast of Croatia.
We were thinking of flying from London to Split, spend one day there and go to Hvar for one night and then take a ferry to Dubrovnik and spend 2-3nights there. We were also thinking whether it is best to take the overnight ferry to Bari or fly to rome. Then visit Positano for 3 days and Pompeii for one day and head back to rome to catch a flight back home. My question is has anyone done this trip before and do you think we have enough time to go to all those places in 13 days, if not what would you take out. Also any recommendations on must see places and transportation would be great! We would like to relax but would also like to see as much as possible. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Transportation Question Italy
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Short Trip to Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Greece and Italy Combo
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Where are the Mods?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 14 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 Cinqueterre
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 21 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain