My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon trip for next summer, last week of july and first week of august. We heard that we should book in advance because hotels get booked up quickly. We have about 12nights 13 days and would love to travel to the Amalfi coast and the west coast of Croatia.
We were thinking of flying from London to Split, spend one day there and go to Hvar for one night and then take a ferry to Dubrovnik and spend 2-3nights there. We were also thinking whether it is best to take the overnight ferry to Bari or fly to rome. Then visit Positano for 3 days and Pompeii for one day and head back to rome to catch a flight back home. My question is has anyone done this trip before and do you think we have enough time to go to all those places in 13 days, if not what would you take out. Also any recommendations on must see places and transportation would be great! We would like to relax but would also like to see as much as possible. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Outsourcing
- 4 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Need help with my itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk