I am going to be in Ljubljana for a week and then I want to travel to Croatia. I really want to visit the Plitvice Lakes and to a beach place like Pula. My travel dates are 25th July to 28th July. The thing is my return flight will be from Ljubljana and I want to plan this trip from Plitvice to Pula. One plan that I think could work is Stay in Zagreb on the 25th and then on 26th go to Plitvice Lakes and after spending a day there leave for Pula in the evening and spend two days in Pula and then to Ljubljana. I really dont fancy staying in Zagreb but I can't seem to find a better route. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks!
Abeer (please ignore my dumb screen name )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"