I am going to be in Ljubljana for a week and then I want to travel to Croatia. I really want to visit the Plitvice Lakes and to a beach place like Pula. My travel dates are 25th July to 28th July. The thing is my return flight will be from Ljubljana and I want to plan this trip from Plitvice to Pula. One plan that I think could work is Stay in Zagreb on the 25th and then on 26th go to Plitvice Lakes and after spending a day there leave for Pula in the evening and spend two days in Pula and then to Ljubljana. I really dont fancy staying in Zagreb but I can't seem to find a better route. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks!
Abeer (please ignore my dumb screen name )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Budapest Card
- 5 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 6 UK in May and June
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 9 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 10 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Bath/Cotswolds
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport