I am going to be in Ljubljana for a week and then I want to travel to Croatia. I really want to visit the Plitvice Lakes and to a beach place like Pula. My travel dates are 25th July to 28th July. The thing is my return flight will be from Ljubljana and I want to plan this trip from Plitvice to Pula. One plan that I think could work is Stay in Zagreb on the 25th and then on 26th go to Plitvice Lakes and after spending a day there leave for Pula in the evening and spend two days in Pula and then to Ljubljana. I really dont fancy staying in Zagreb but I can't seem to find a better route. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks!
Abeer (please ignore my dumb screen name )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 3 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Christmas Day in Granada
- 13 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?