I am going to be in Ljubljana for a week and then I want to travel to Croatia. I really want to visit the Plitvice Lakes and to a beach place like Pula. My travel dates are 25th July to 28th July. The thing is my return flight will be from Ljubljana and I want to plan this trip from Plitvice to Pula. One plan that I think could work is Stay in Zagreb on the 25th and then on 26th go to Plitvice Lakes and after spending a day there leave for Pula in the evening and spend two days in Pula and then to Ljubljana. I really dont fancy staying in Zagreb but I can't seem to find a better route. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks!
Abeer (please ignore my dumb screen name )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Greek fuel cost
- 5 VRBO South Kensington
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 16 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time