I have been told on arrival into Dubrovnik
by ferry there are people meeting the boat
and offering accommodation
How does it work : Do they quote a price
and do you then negotiate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 10 Rhine River Cruise
- 11 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Greece in 15 Days
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Adaptors for Belgium
- 18 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 19 Train Ticket Help
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 22 Prague old town
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 20 free days of Europe
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli