I have been told on arrival into Dubrovnik
by ferry there are people meeting the boat
and offering accommodation
How does it work : Do they quote a price
and do you then negotiate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany
- 2 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 3 Females are real very mindful about
- 4 Santorini and Positano.
- 5 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 6 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 tipping
- 14 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 15 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 16 14 days in Greece
- 17 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 18 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 25 Amalfi vs Tuscany