I have been told on arrival into Dubrovnik
by ferry there are people meeting the boat
and offering accommodation
How does it work : Do they quote a price
and do you then negotiate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Transportation
- 2 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 3 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 4 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 5 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 6 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 9 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 10 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 11 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 12 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 13 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 14 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Another Sagrada Familia question
- 17 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 18 Paris Picture Overlays
- 19 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 20 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 21 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 22 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 25 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!