My son is getting married in September and they were planning to honeymoon in Costa Rica. With all the Zika, they have been advised to take another road. We are travelers, but not been to Croatia. They have 8 or 9 days. Flights are reasonable, my son was in the country years ago briefly for a couple of days. They are looking for a time for relaxation, beach time, and have heard about the fabulous waterfalls. Please advise regarding destination for flight in and flight out. HELP!!!!! Looking for nice accommodations. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VENICE
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 CDG to Marais transfer
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 17 days in England
- 7 Italy Trip Report
- 8 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 What is your favorite travel app?
- 16 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 17 Shooting People: Evolution Gaming Team Build
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 20 stonehenge day trip from london
- 21 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?