My son is getting married in September and they were planning to honeymoon in Costa Rica. With all the Zika, they have been advised to take another road. We are travelers, but not been to Croatia. They have 8 or 9 days. Flights are reasonable, my son was in the country years ago briefly for a couple of days. They are looking for a time for relaxation, beach time, and have heard about the fabulous waterfalls. Please advise regarding destination for flight in and flight out. HELP!!!!! Looking for nice accommodations. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라∩온라인바카라주소
- 2 삼삼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노〈생중계바카라
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 13 Skye to Edinburgh
- 14 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 15 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 UK Visa Help
- 23 K-Day
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 Sundays in Puglia