My son is getting married in September and they were planning to honeymoon in Costa Rica. With all the Zika, they have been advised to take another road. We are travelers, but not been to Croatia. They have 8 or 9 days. Flights are reasonable, my son was in the country years ago briefly for a couple of days. They are looking for a time for relaxation, beach time, and have heard about the fabulous waterfalls. Please advise regarding destination for flight in and flight out. HELP!!!!! Looking for nice accommodations. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 4 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Christmas Day in Granada
- 14 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 15 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 16 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 17 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 25 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.