Hello, I am planning to take a ferry from Croatia to Venice in June. Any information on how to do this would be great. Also, is it even a good idea? Or should I fly instead?
Croacia to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Italian cooking classes
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 London visit
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich