Here is my itinerary. Didn't want to spend 3 nights in Prague but couldn't avoid it, ended up with this:
May 17: 4:40pm, Wash DC --> Paris --> Prague, land at 9am on May 18th (3 nights)
May 21: 5pm Prague --> AMS --> Istanbul, land at 1am on May 22 (1 1/2 nights)
May 23: 8pm Istanbul --> Athens (2 nights)
May 25: Athens --> mykonos (2 nights)
May 27: Mykonos --> Santorini (3 nights)
May 31: 7am Athens --> Paris --> Wash DC
The place where I have wiggle room is between Istanbul and Santorini. If this schedule is too packed, I could make the following change:
1) eliminate Athens. Instead, spend 2 1/2 nights in Istanbul and 3 nights in mykonos.
2) eliminate Athens. Instead, go to a greece island off the coast of Turkey for 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 2 USA :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 Multi Country car Rental
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 11 Couscous
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 Tuscany Itinerary
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM