Here is my itinerary. Didn't want to spend 3 nights in Prague but couldn't avoid it, ended up with this:
May 17: 4:40pm, Wash DC --> Paris --> Prague, land at 9am on May 18th (3 nights)
May 21: 5pm Prague --> AMS --> Istanbul, land at 1am on May 22 (1 1/2 nights)
May 23: 8pm Istanbul --> Athens (2 nights)
May 25: Athens --> mykonos (2 nights)
May 27: Mykonos --> Santorini (3 nights)
May 31: 7am Athens --> Paris --> Wash DC
The place where I have wiggle room is between Istanbul and Santorini. If this schedule is too packed, I could make the following change:
1) eliminate Athens. Instead, spend 2 1/2 nights in Istanbul and 3 nights in mykonos.
2) eliminate Athens. Instead, go to a greece island off the coast of Turkey for 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 3 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Christmas Day in Granada
- 13 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?