Here is my itinerary. Didn't want to spend 3 nights in Prague but couldn't avoid it, ended up with this:
May 17: 4:40pm, Wash DC --> Paris --> Prague, land at 9am on May 18th (3 nights)
May 21: 5pm Prague --> AMS --> Istanbul, land at 1am on May 22 (1 1/2 nights)
May 23: 8pm Istanbul --> Athens (2 nights)
May 25: Athens --> mykonos (2 nights)
May 27: Mykonos --> Santorini (3 nights)
May 31: 7am Athens --> Paris --> Wash DC
The place where I have wiggle room is between Istanbul and Santorini. If this schedule is too packed, I could make the following change:
1) eliminate Athens. Instead, spend 2 1/2 nights in Istanbul and 3 nights in mykonos.
2) eliminate Athens. Instead, go to a greece island off the coast of Turkey for 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 Budapest Card
- 7 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport