Here is my itinerary. Didn't want to spend 3 nights in Prague but couldn't avoid it, ended up with this:
May 17: 4:40pm, Wash DC --> Paris --> Prague, land at 9am on May 18th (3 nights)
May 21: 5pm Prague --> AMS --> Istanbul, land at 1am on May 22 (1 1/2 nights)
May 23: 8pm Istanbul --> Athens (2 nights)
May 25: Athens --> mykonos (2 nights)
May 27: Mykonos --> Santorini (3 nights)
May 31: 7am Athens --> Paris --> Wash DC
The place where I have wiggle room is between Istanbul and Santorini. If this schedule is too packed, I could make the following change:
1) eliminate Athens. Instead, spend 2 1/2 nights in Istanbul and 3 nights in mykonos.
2) eliminate Athens. Instead, go to a greece island off the coast of Turkey for 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Brugge hotel help
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage