We are going to spend a weekend (3.5 full days) in Vienna during December and would be happy to experience Cristmas markets or streets with special decorations. I would be happy to know which of the following below is best to be during day and which is best to be during dark ? also, what is dark- 17:00 PM?
I thought of going to:
Maria Theresianplatz market
maybe - Spittelberg and/or Schonbrunn
Cristmas markets in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 2 When to buy companion ticket?
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 7 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 8 Day Trips from Paris
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 book your hotel before you travel
- 11 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 12 Milan Hotel
- 13 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 14 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 15 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 16 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 France to Italy advice needed please
- 20 CDG questions
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 23 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 24 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 25 Côte du Rhône wine road