We are going to spend a weekend (3.5 full days) in Vienna during December and would be happy to experience Cristmas markets or streets with special decorations. I would be happy to know which of the following below is best to be during day and which is best to be during dark ? also, what is dark- 17:00 PM?
I thought of going to:
Maria Theresianplatz market
maybe - Spittelberg and/or Schonbrunn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 Need advice on Greek islands
- 3 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 4 Florence and Rome
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 8 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 9 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 10 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 11 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 12 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 13 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 14 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 15 Como or Bellagio
- 16 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 17 5 days in switzerland
- 18 Switzerland Hotels
- 19 Bosch Parade
- 20 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 21 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 22 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 23 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 24 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 25 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels