We are going to spend a weekend (3.5 full days) in Vienna during December and would be happy to experience Cristmas markets or streets with special decorations. I would be happy to know which of the following below is best to be during day and which is best to be during dark ? also, what is dark- 17:00 PM?
I thought of going to:
Maria Theresianplatz market
maybe - Spittelberg and/or Schonbrunn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 2 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 3 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 4 2 Months in Sicily
- 5 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 13 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 14 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 15 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August