We are going to spend a weekend (3.5 full days) in Vienna during December and would be happy to experience Cristmas markets or streets with special decorations. I would be happy to know which of the following below is best to be during day and which is best to be during dark ? also, what is dark- 17:00 PM?
I thought of going to:
Maria Theresianplatz market
maybe - Spittelberg and/or Schonbrunn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland/France/Spain
- 2 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Why Not Helsinki?
- 7 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 8 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 15 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 16 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 17 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 18 Iceland Day 5
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 21 Montenegro in September
- 22 3 week stay in Scotland
- 23 Paris, France
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 sfo to europe