We are going to spend a weekend (3.5 full days) in Vienna during December and would be happy to experience Cristmas markets or streets with special decorations. I would be happy to know which of the following below is best to be during day and which is best to be during dark ? also, what is dark- 17:00 PM?
I thought of going to:
Maria Theresianplatz market
maybe - Spittelberg and/or Schonbrunn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 7 Basque country ideas
- 8 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 9 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 CHEAP SAFARIS TO TANZANIA
- 13 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 14 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 15 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 16 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 17 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 21 20 Days in Europe
- 22 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.