We are going to spend a weekend (3.5 full days) in Vienna during December and would be happy to experience Cristmas markets or streets with special decorations. I would be happy to know which of the following below is best to be during day and which is best to be during dark ? also, what is dark- 17:00 PM?
I thought of going to:
Maria Theresianplatz market
maybe - Spittelberg and/or Schonbrunn
Cristmas markets in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Zurich, Switzerland
- 15 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 16 London day trips, especially castles
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 21 Day trips from Marseille
- 22 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 23 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 A drive in Europe