I need to be in Yalta (Crimea) on sept 29-30 for meetings. Any suggestions for:
1 - Packing. How cold or hot will it be?
2 - Best way to get there flying from New York. Someone is driving me from Semferopol but wonder if best to go via Turkey or maybe Europe. I need to arrive by midday or so on the 27th to deal with jet lag
3 - i am on my own - worth staying an extra day or two? if so, how should i spend my time? I think i will be too brain dead to do anything to adventurous - I am an experienced travel but this is going to be busy work trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Germany or Sweden
- 10 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 25 Rome -- The next time around