I need to be in Yalta (Crimea) on sept 29-30 for meetings. Any suggestions for:
1 - Packing. How cold or hot will it be?
2 - Best way to get there flying from New York. Someone is driving me from Semferopol but wonder if best to go via Turkey or maybe Europe. I need to arrive by midday or so on the 27th to deal with jet lag
3 - i am on my own - worth staying an extra day or two? if so, how should i spend my time? I think i will be too brain dead to do anything to adventurous - I am an experienced travel but this is going to be busy work trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 5 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 6 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 12 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 13 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Barcelona - places to stay
- 19 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 20 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 21 Christmas Markets 2017
- 22 Language to use in Belgium
- 23 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 24 Istanbul at Easter
- 25 Palermo Apartment