I need to be in Yalta (Crimea) on sept 29-30 for meetings. Any suggestions for:
1 - Packing. How cold or hot will it be?
2 - Best way to get there flying from New York. Someone is driving me from Semferopol but wonder if best to go via Turkey or maybe Europe. I need to arrive by midday or so on the 27th to deal with jet lag
3 - i am on my own - worth staying an extra day or two? if so, how should i spend my time? I think i will be too brain dead to do anything to adventurous - I am an experienced travel but this is going to be busy work trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 8 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Biarritz family holiday
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona