I need to be in Yalta (Crimea) on sept 29-30 for meetings. Any suggestions for:
1 - Packing. How cold or hot will it be?
2 - Best way to get there flying from New York. Someone is driving me from Semferopol but wonder if best to go via Turkey or maybe Europe. I need to arrive by midday or so on the 27th to deal with jet lag
3 - i am on my own - worth staying an extra day or two? if so, how should i spend my time? I think i will be too brain dead to do anything to adventurous - I am an experienced travel but this is going to be busy work trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라사이트¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라싸이트¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 4 마카오바카라¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 5 인터넷바카라¶「→) KR489.ZZ.AM (←」¶슈퍼카지노
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 목동op (목동건마) 아찔한 달리기 (목동휴게텔) (www.adal.ml) 목동마사지 목동키스방
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Spain and South of France
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 22 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now