I need to be in Yalta (Crimea) on sept 29-30 for meetings. Any suggestions for:
1 - Packing. How cold or hot will it be?
2 - Best way to get there flying from New York. Someone is driving me from Semferopol but wonder if best to go via Turkey or maybe Europe. I need to arrive by midday or so on the 27th to deal with jet lag
3 - i am on my own - worth staying an extra day or two? if so, how should i spend my time? I think i will be too brain dead to do anything to adventurous - I am an experienced travel but this is going to be busy work trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 3 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 11 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 12 Calling Jamikins
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 19 London tube
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014