I need to be in Yalta (Crimea) on sept 29-30 for meetings. Any suggestions for:
1 - Packing. How cold or hot will it be?
2 - Best way to get there flying from New York. Someone is driving me from Semferopol but wonder if best to go via Turkey or maybe Europe. I need to arrive by midday or so on the 27th to deal with jet lag
3 - i am on my own - worth staying an extra day or two? if so, how should i spend my time? I think i will be too brain dead to do anything to adventurous - I am an experienced travel but this is going to be busy work trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Train / Calabria
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?