My husband and I will be in Crete for about 5 days in mid-September. Here is our general time frame and activities. We need help with drive time reality, places to stop/stay/sleep, etc. THis is the beginning stages of planning Crete, so there are a lot of holes. Thanks for all of your input and advice.
Friday Sept 20: Arrive Heraklion via ferry from Santorini around 8pm, stay in Heraklion
Sat Sept 21: plan to see Knossos and Archaeological museum (is the museum fully open? I heard it was closed for a while) Either stay another night in Heraklion or start driving west.
The rest is still in the works. We would love to see Elafonisi beach, and need to stay the night in Hania on Mon Sept 23. We leave Hania to Athens on Wed Sept 24 on an overnight ferry.
My main question is the drive from Heraklion to Elafonisi. Should we stop and stay the night somewhere in between or go straight. Either way, we would like to spend a night near Elafonisi.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality passports,drivers license ,IDs ,Chemical Solution for sale
- 2 바카라사이트【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라사이트주소
- 3 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 11 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July