We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 2 1 week in Malaga
- 3 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 7 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 8 Transportation in Bologna
- 9 Amsterdam vs. France
- 10 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 11 Amsterdam Hotel
- 12 Paris gtg in October?
- 13 Capo d'Orlando
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 16 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Ireland ToDo
- 24 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 25 Swiss Alps to Florence