We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Crete in September - where to stay?
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 4 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 16 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 25 TGV and Provence questions