We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highclare Castle
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 5 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 6 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 7 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!