We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 Holiday in Austria
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 8 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 9 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 10 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Retiring to Southern France
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy