We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 York - Time for tea!
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 11 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 12 Touring Wales
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 3 nights in Tuscany
- 15 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 16 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 17 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 21 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 22 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 23 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?