We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Spain Trip Report
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Berlin restaurant recs
- 11 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 12 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 16 Limo from Heathrow
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Iceland Trip report
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection