We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Crete in September - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Venice
- 2 Chip and Pin
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 5 What Bus/buses
- 6 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 7 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 8 Ghent or Paris?
- 9 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 10 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 14 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 15 Parking in Milan
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 20 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 21 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 24 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 25 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!