We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Crete in September - where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 2 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 3 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 4 Snorkling around Var?
- 5 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 6 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 7 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 8 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 9 Change in Travel
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 12 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 13 Is Capri overrated?
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 Need help with our itinerary
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 18 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 19 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 23 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 25 9 days on amalfi coast