We are looking at booking 1 week in Crete, early September. Could anyone advise which town to stay in?
We would like to be close to a beach, and somewhere where we can walk out at night for a meal/drink. We would prefer somewhere with lots of traditional Greek restaurants, rather than really touristy. But at the same time we don't mind there being a few people around (we are 27)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Rome to Positano
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 7 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 8 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 How big backpack do I need?
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Laundry - Ireland?
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Prague on a budget...
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 18 Holiday Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Spain in November
- 21 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 AVE train tickets questions.
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?