We will be going to Crete next April. We will be staying at a time share outside of Rethymnon, I believe near Stavromenos. Since we will be staying there for the week any suggestions on what we should see and do? We do want to go to Knossos and other Minoan sites. Is Chania worth a days drive? Any ideas would be helpful.
Crete in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 5 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris