We will be going to Crete next April. We will be staying at a time share outside of Rethymnon, I believe near Stavromenos. Since we will be staying there for the week any suggestions on what we should see and do? We do want to go to Knossos and other Minoan sites. Is Chania worth a days drive? Any ideas would be helpful.
Crete in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Which Florence hotel?
- 4 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 5 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 13 Spain vacation help
- 14 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Shipping bags home
- 23 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Apartment in Italy