We will be going to Crete next April. We will be staying at a time share outside of Rethymnon, I believe near Stavromenos. Since we will be staying there for the week any suggestions on what we should see and do? We do want to go to Knossos and other Minoan sites. Is Chania worth a days drive? Any ideas would be helpful.
Crete in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Pronunciation
- 15 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 24 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 25 London visit