We'll be in Paris in a couple of weeks. One of my favorite memories from our last visit was getting crepes from the stands. But that was during the summer and this time, we're visiting in the cold season and I don't like cold. We're staying in the 4th Arron. Are there any good in-door creperies in the neighborhood? Thanks.
Crepe rue in 4th arrondissements
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 13 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 16 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Naxos in May