I know that Claudio Monteverdi (a famous Renassaince composer) was born in Cremona. Does anyone know if there is any tribute to him there in Cremona or Mantova ? I know he is buried in Venice and plan to see his tomb when i go there. But I will also visit Cremona and Mantova next week and hoping to see some Monteverdi history in either place. Thank you.
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 Train tickets
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 San Lorenzo Market
- 9 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 13 HELP stuck in Italy
- 14 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 15 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 16 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Wimpy's
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 semi escorted tours
- 21 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 22 France: CDG to Beaune
- 23 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 24 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 25 Holiday rental home in Wengen