Trying to plan daily cash requirements and would like to know if anyone knows whether or not you can use your credit card at gas pumps in Italy.
Credit cards at gas pumps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 2 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 9 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 10 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 11 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 12 Great restaurants in Italy
- 13 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 14 Help me with this trip
- 15 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 16 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 17 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 18 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 Amsterday > Bruges
- 23 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 24 Germany for 3 weeks
- 25 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?