Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 8 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 9 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tyrol - need general help
- 15 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 16 Italy food budget
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Munich accommodations
- 22 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 23 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 24 buying souviners and art
- 25 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June