Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heli Tour
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 Tight Planning?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting