Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 2 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 15 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 19 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 20 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 21 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 22 Interested In Coach Passes
- 23 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?