Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 2 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 3 Airbnb
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 7 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 10 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 11 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 12 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 13 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 14 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 15 London Weekend
- 16 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 17 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 18 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 20 Berlin: evening dining
- 21 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 22 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May