Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 2 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 5 Monet's Giverny
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 13 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 14 Urgent Need of Advice
- 15 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 16 French rental car advice needed
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 19 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 20 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 21 Macarons!
- 22 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 23 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen