Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Italian Lakes
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Trains in Europe
- 23 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna