Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 CROATIA SPLIT
- 5 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 11 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 14 Majorca - where to stay?
- 15 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 16 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 17 staying a month or so in each place
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 20 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 24 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket