Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 5 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 6 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 France in 2003
- 11 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 12 Maratea
- 13 2 different itineraries
- 14 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 15 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 16 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Now for the Venice hotel
- 23 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 24 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?