Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Bodrum to instanbul
- 5 Two Days in Prague
- 6 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 11 Viator.com in Turkey
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Scottish Passport
- 14 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??