Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 8 London visit
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 11 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 14 Duoro river cruises
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Munich and Dachau
- 17 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Useful website for France
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!