Two years ago in Scandinavia we had some minor inconveniences because our credit card did not have a "chip" in it. Some ticket vending machines didn't work and many times our a hotel clerk had to enter the credit number manually. We're going to Great Britain, The Netherlands and Belgium soon. Do these places use the cards with chips?
Credit card with microchip needed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 5 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 6 Athens and which islands?
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 12 days in italy help
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 21 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 Baltic cruise ports
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Questions for Paris residents