I thought I figured out how to do ticketless at www.voyages-sncf.com. Two days ago, I bought PREM tickets and printed them on my computer. Today when I used the same card at www.voyages-sncf.com to buy Thalys SMOOVE tickets after choosing print yourself option while making sure I rejected insurances, I got "your card was refused" using two different cards. When I called both credit card customer service, there wasn't even an attempt to charge cards from SNCF. I sure hope SNCF has not started behaving like Trenitalia with U.S. credit cards. Using "pick up tickets at a station or a boutique" option was not successful, either.
Credit card rejected at SNCF
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 2 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 9 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris
- 12 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 15 Day trips from Lisbon
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 22 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 23 choosing seats at La Scala
- 24 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger