I thought I figured out how to do ticketless at www.voyages-sncf.com. Two days ago, I bought PREM tickets and printed them on my computer. Today when I used the same card at www.voyages-sncf.com to buy Thalys SMOOVE tickets after choosing print yourself option while making sure I rejected insurances, I got "your card was refused" using two different cards. When I called both credit card customer service, there wasn't even an attempt to charge cards from SNCF. I sure hope SNCF has not started behaving like Trenitalia with U.S. credit cards. Using "pick up tickets at a station or a boutique" option was not successful, either.
Credit card rejected at SNCF
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 4 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 7 Suggestion for travel memories
- 8 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 14 Pyrenees logistics
- 15 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 16 Italy
- 17 Azores
- 18 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 19 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Driving in Italy
- 22 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 23 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 24 Taormina to Palermo
- 25 Spain - car rental, bus or train?