I thought I figured out how to do ticketless at www.voyages-sncf.com. Two days ago, I bought PREM tickets and printed them on my computer. Today when I used the same card at www.voyages-sncf.com to buy Thalys SMOOVE tickets after choosing print yourself option while making sure I rejected insurances, I got "your card was refused" using two different cards. When I called both credit card customer service, there wasn't even an attempt to charge cards from SNCF. I sure hope SNCF has not started behaving like Trenitalia with U.S. credit cards. Using "pick up tickets at a station or a boutique" option was not successful, either.
Credit card rejected at SNCF
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Spain and Portugal return
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cruise the River Shannon
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe