We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 6 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 London Itinerary and Questions
- 11 Well, I'm always warning people
- 12 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 13 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 14 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 17 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 20 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 21 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 22 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 Cork or Galway?
- 25 French lavender and cottages