We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 renting a car in greece
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?