We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Credit Card or Cash in Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Nice Video about Poland
- 4 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 itinerary help
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 Scotland
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 25 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London