We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 12 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 17 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 18 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 19 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 20 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 21 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???