We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to Morocco
- 2 Turkey - Gulet cruise ex Antalya/Kemer or Fethiye
- 3 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 Train from Rome to Naples
- 8 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 9 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 10 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 13 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 14 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 15 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 18 Lake Garda- Italy
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Sardinia, Italy
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 23 Italy by car
- 24 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 25 Paris gtg in October?