We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Credit Card or Cash in Prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Salzburg and day trips
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days