We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Credit Card or Cash in Prague?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 25 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)