We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Belgium : a asfe country
- 4 Car Rental in Italy
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Italian Riviera
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 18 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Switzerland in mid-April
- 23 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain