We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 Christmas Day in Granada
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 car insurance italy
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 11 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Transylvania - June 2018
- 14 Italy Car Scam
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Krakow
- 18 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!