We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March