We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 Rhine River
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Rome For 2 days
- 5 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 6 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 7 Venice at Christmas
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Norwway trip report
- 10 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 11 The highlands
- 12 Camino Redux
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Berlin to Barcelona
- 15 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 16 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 19 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 20 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 21 Switzerland in April
- 22 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 23 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 24 Montpellier to Arles
- 25 Italy: your favorite national park?