We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 5 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 6 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 7 Italy in 11 Days
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 3 week trip with children
- 12 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 18 test
- 19 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Vatican City questions
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 24 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017