We will be in Prague for 3 days in October.It is increasingly our habit to use our credit cards for everything but the smallest purchases (racking up those points you know!) We've done this at home in Canada as well as in the States and in France. But not having visited the Czech Republic before, don't know if that's feasible. Should we be getting a bunch of Czech cash before arriving in Prague (at the train station?) Or just a little?
I've also heard about troubles with taxis in Prague. Any advice there? I don't want to be hauling luggage on public transit especially when we don't have the language!
Thanks for your anticipated wisdom,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 3 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 4 Bath/Cotswolds
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 16 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 19 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 20 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 21 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 22 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary