My family of four are moving to Ireland for three months and need to get a rental car. What's really confusing us is that we're told that your credit card should say World on it in order to obtain car rental insurance in Ireland. As anyone else heard this? Any advice on this matter?
We discovered that our credit cards have a foreign transaction fee of 3%, so we have to find new credit cards anyway that don't have an FTF—in case someone wants to recommend a card.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Iceland Trip report
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 14 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 15 Limo from Heathrow
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Please suggest best itinerary
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Renting bed linens and towels