My family of four are moving to Ireland for three months and need to get a rental car. What's really confusing us is that we're told that your credit card should say World on it in order to obtain car rental insurance in Ireland. As anyone else heard this? Any advice on this matter?
We discovered that our credit cards have a foreign transaction fee of 3%, so we have to find new credit cards anyway that don't have an FTF—in case someone wants to recommend a card.
Thanks in advance!
Credit card for car rental insurance in Ireland
- 1 Tennyson Home
- 2 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 8 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 11 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 12 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Ah Paris
- 22 Estonia
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's