My family of four are moving to Ireland for three months and need to get a rental car. What's really confusing us is that we're told that your credit card should say World on it in order to obtain car rental insurance in Ireland. As anyone else heard this? Any advice on this matter?
We discovered that our credit cards have a foreign transaction fee of 3%, so we have to find new credit cards anyway that don't have an FTF—in case someone wants to recommend a card.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Scotland - We're Here!
- 3 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 7 Couscous
- 8 European Vacation 2017
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 One July night in Verona - help!
- 19 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 London in September
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 24 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 25 IWM