Traveling for two weeks has left my knees tired and creaky. I am scheduled to arrive LHR mid-day tomorrow Sat 13 Apr and would like advice on using the tube to Holbom station as had been my plan. I have one 22" rollie and wild like to keep stairs to a minimum for this transfer .... Advice please on best routing. THANKS.
Creaky knees, use the tube from Heathrow or ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Best beach town in Italy?
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy