Traveling for two weeks has left my knees tired and creaky. I am scheduled to arrive LHR mid-day tomorrow Sat 13 Apr and would like advice on using the tube to Holbom station as had been my plan. I have one 22" rollie and wild like to keep stairs to a minimum for this transfer .... Advice please on best routing. THANKS.
Creaky knees, use the tube from Heathrow or ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 3 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 4 London visit
- 5 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 8 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 20 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 23 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??