Traveling for two weeks has left my knees tired and creaky. I am scheduled to arrive LHR mid-day tomorrow Sat 13 Apr and would like advice on using the tube to Holbom station as had been my plan. I have one 22" rollie and wild like to keep stairs to a minimum for this transfer .... Advice please on best routing. THANKS.
Creaky knees, use the tube from Heathrow or ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 3 Naxos in May
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Trains in Europe
- 7 Scuol, Switzerland
- 8 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages