Traveling for two weeks has left my knees tired and creaky. I am scheduled to arrive LHR mid-day tomorrow Sat 13 Apr and would like advice on using the tube to Holbom station as had been my plan. I have one 22" rollie and wild like to keep stairs to a minimum for this transfer .... Advice please on best routing. THANKS.
Creaky knees, use the tube from Heathrow or ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 VISA question
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 France,Spain,Italy
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 16 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!