Traveling for two weeks has left my knees tired and creaky. I am scheduled to arrive LHR mid-day tomorrow Sat 13 Apr and would like advice on using the tube to Holbom station as had been my plan. I have one 22" rollie and wild like to keep stairs to a minimum for this transfer .... Advice please on best routing. THANKS.
Creaky knees, use the tube from Heathrow or ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 2 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 5 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Gargano Promontory
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Santorini
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 19 Airport to Piraeus
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?