Traveling for two weeks has left my knees tired and creaky. I am scheduled to arrive LHR mid-day tomorrow Sat 13 Apr and would like advice on using the tube to Holbom station as had been my plan. I have one 22" rollie and wild like to keep stairs to a minimum for this transfer .... Advice please on best routing. THANKS.
Creaky knees, use the tube from Heathrow or ???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy food budget
- 2 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 3 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 7 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 8 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 9 Munich accommodations
- 10 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 Hotel in Lisbon
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 15 Where to stay in Prague?
- 16 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Positano in high season???
- 23 Porto to Salamanca
- 24 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 25 Tyrol - need general help