I am taking my 80 year old mom to Italy in May. We will visit Venice, Naples, Rome and Florence. She LOVES pizza! What are the best "Pizza" places in these cities? I would like them to be more like Italian pizza than the American-ized version.
Crazy for Pizza
- 1 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 4 Places to visit from London
- 5 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 6 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 7 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 8 Do and don't, eating in France
- 9 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 10 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 13 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 14 Paris museums free admission
- 15 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 16 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 17 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 18 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 19 Spain with kids
- 20 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 23 Meeting up at CDG
- 24 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 25 July reservations for County Kerry?