Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 Traveling within Italy
- 5 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 17 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome