Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 7 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??