Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 4 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 5 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 9 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 20 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 21 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Moroccan food in Paris