Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 3 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 4 Italy - unusually so
- 5 Authentic czech food
- 6 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 7 About cars in Austria
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 10 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 11 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 21 Spain in November
- 22 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question