Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 9 Advice please...
- 10 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 11 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 12 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 13 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 14 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 15 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 16 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 17 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 20 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 21 Ireland Bus tours
- 22 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 23 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 24 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 25 Romania driving itinerary help needed