Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 2 9 days in switzerland
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 5 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 8 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 9 Wine tour in Chianti
- 10 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 11 Slovenia itinerary
- 12 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 13 Europcar at vienna airport
- 14 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 17 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 18 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 21 Amsterdam restaurants
- 22 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 23 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure