Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Mont St Michel
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Dublin Hostels
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do