Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 My notes on Greece 101
- 5 Halloween in Paris
- 6 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 how long in Malta?
- 10 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 11 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 14 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Burgundy in May