Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 2 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 3 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 4 Is Capri overrated?
- 5 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 6 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 7 9 days in switzerland
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Train des Pignes
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 17 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 18 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 21 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 22 Change in Travel
- 23 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights