Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Random Rome Questions
- 2 Where to stay in London
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 6 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 7 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 8 Family Cruises
- 9 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 10 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 11 Berlin to Prague by car
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 14 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 15 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 16 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 17 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 18 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 19 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 Driving to Beaune
- 22 Travelling to France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 25 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.