Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 10 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 15 Luggage sizing
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 18 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 19 London during Christmas week
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 22 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 25 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?