Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 12 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 13 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 14 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 17 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 18 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 19 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 22 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 23 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome