Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 5 Food tours in Rome?
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 England/EPL family vacation
- 24 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris