Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 4 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 5 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 6 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 7 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 8 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 9 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 10 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 11 Paris: Best Bistros
- 12 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 14 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 17 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 18 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 19 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 22 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 23 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 24 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving