Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 2 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 3 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 4 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 5 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 6 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 7 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Latest Itinerary
- 10 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Honeymoon Decision?
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 18 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 19 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 20 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 23 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 24 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 25 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?