Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 8 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 9 St Germain
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 22 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 25 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please