Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 What to wear
- 9 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Back home problems with sim card
- 14 How do you find French food?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?