Can anyone recommend a crater / hot springs sailing tour that launches from Oia, in a traditional wooden sailing vessel that also stops in Therasia for lunch? If not from Oia, how long would it take to get to the Fira port in order to launch from there? Thanks for all your help.
Crater/Hot Springs/Therasia tour in traditional sailing boat from Oia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 4 France in 2003
- 5 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 6 Maratea
- 7 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 8 2 different itineraries
- 9 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 10 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 11 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 16 Home Base in Belgium
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Now for the Venice hotel
- 19 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 20 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 21 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 22 Arles as a base?
- 23 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 24 My Camino de Santiago
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland