Hello! I'm trying to find a studio apt in Florence for around 60 e/night. Sleepinginflorence.com is way out of my budget so I'm looking at craigslist (is this trustworthy?) and vrbo -- are there other sources for budget studio apartments? Is my budget too paltry -- much of what I'm seeing are B&B type settings for that price -- is that what I should settle for if I'm looking for 3 nights in mid-February? TIA for any guidance
craigslist and florence studio apartments?
- 1 ferry to Harwich
- 2 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 3 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Berlin Hotels
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 8 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 11 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 13 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 14 Tennyson Home
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 Istanbul Hotels
- 17 Where to stay in London in July
- 18 Backpacking through Europe
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 21 Scotland car rental advice
- 22 florence hotel
- 23 Connection in Newark EWR
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal