Hello! I'm trying to find a studio apt in Florence for around 60 e/night. Sleepinginflorence.com is way out of my budget so I'm looking at craigslist (is this trustworthy?) and vrbo -- are there other sources for budget studio apartments? Is my budget too paltry -- much of what I'm seeing are B&B type settings for that price -- is that what I should settle for if I'm looking for 3 nights in mid-February? TIA for any guidance
craigslist and florence studio apartments?
- 1 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 2 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 France by rail or car?
- 6 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 15 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Normandy on our own?
- 25 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome