Hi all -
Heading to Reykjavik this Thursday for a bachelor party and wondering what to expect in terms of cover charge at bars/clubs and of course, any recommendations on restaurants, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 14 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 15 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Flat in London
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 24 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik