Hi all -
Heading to Reykjavik this Thursday for a bachelor party and wondering what to expect in terms of cover charge at bars/clubs and of course, any recommendations on restaurants, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Nogal Maroon 18 x 18
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 19 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 20 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 21 Lyon
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall