Hi all -
Heading to Reykjavik this Thursday for a bachelor party and wondering what to expect in terms of cover charge at bars/clubs and of course, any recommendations on restaurants, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 5 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 9 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 19 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Chania
- 22 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?