Hi all -
Heading to Reykjavik this Thursday for a bachelor party and wondering what to expect in terms of cover charge at bars/clubs and of course, any recommendations on restaurants, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼성안마010.4373.1910【강남1위】『남궁실장』 《삼성안마》
- 2 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 3 선릉안마유명한곳010.4373.1910【강남1위】『남궁실장』 《선릉안마》
- 4 선릉안마좋은곳010.4373.1910【강남1위】『남궁실장』 《선릉안마》
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 12 travel around Spain
- 13 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 14 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 15 Restaurants
- 16 Bursa/Iznik
- 17 Confused on which train pass
- 18 Best of Norway
- 19 Brussels, Belgium
- 20 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 21 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 22 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 23 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 24 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City