Hi all -
Heading to Reykjavik this Thursday for a bachelor party and wondering what to expect in terms of cover charge at bars/clubs and of course, any recommendations on restaurants, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 Scenic Driving Routes
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Berlin
- 12 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 13 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 14 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 15 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 18 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 19 Visiting Spain in January
- 20 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 21 Flights from Croatia
- 22 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?