Hi all -
Heading to Reykjavik this Thursday for a bachelor party and wondering what to expect in terms of cover charge at bars/clubs and of course, any recommendations on restaurants, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 6 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 7 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 8 Coastal Denmark
- 9 Christian Cafe Dating
- 10 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 11 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 16 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 19 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 20 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018