I am planning to take 4 weeks of Spanish in Madrid area but NOT in Madrid itself as i will stay in small village outside Madrid. Preferable cities for study would be Alcobendas, San Sebastian de los Reyes or around. Does anybody know the schools there? Apparently not all language schools in Spain have websites and have any information on the internet
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 French election
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 22 mountain views near London
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 Italy in 11 Days