I am planning to take 4 weeks of Spanish in Madrid area but NOT in Madrid itself as i will stay in small village outside Madrid. Preferable cities for study would be Alcobendas, San Sebastian de los Reyes or around. Does anybody know the schools there? Apparently not all language schools in Spain have websites and have any information on the internet
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Palermo Apartment
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 Barcelona - places to stay
- 13 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 Europe in October!
- 19 B&Bs in Ireland
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Moldova and Transnistria
- 22 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France