I am planning to take 4 weeks of Spanish in Madrid area but NOT in Madrid itself as i will stay in small village outside Madrid. Preferable cities for study would be Alcobendas, San Sebastian de los Reyes or around. Does anybody know the schools there? Apparently not all language schools in Spain have websites and have any information on the internet
Course of Spanish in Madrid area
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Cyprus in December
- 18 Cyprus photo gallery
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Vespa Tours of Tuscany