I am planning my first courier trip in May. I had originally planned to fly into Frankfurt and take the train to Hamburg. All Frankfurt courier flights have now been canceled due to airport construction. I can fly into Milan, Copenhagen, Brussels, or London. My question is which city would be most convenient as far as arrival and how do I get to Hamburg from there? I would prefer to take the train. (I will be carrying one carry-on bag).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 4 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 10 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 11 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 15 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 16 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 17 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 18 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 19 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 20 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 23 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris