I am planning my first courier trip in May. I had originally planned to fly into Frankfurt and take the train to Hamburg. All Frankfurt courier flights have now been canceled due to airport construction. I can fly into Milan, Copenhagen, Brussels, or London. My question is which city would be most convenient as far as arrival and how do I get to Hamburg from there? I would prefer to take the train. (I will be carrying one carry-on bag).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 2 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 8 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 9 Train to Airport in Venice
- 10 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 11 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 12 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 13 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 14 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 17 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Airport to Piraeus
- 20 Trieste and Koper
- 21 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 22 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 23 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 24 What still confounds you about travel?
- 25 SmartPhone Europe to USA