I am planning my first courier trip in May. I had originally planned to fly into Frankfurt and take the train to Hamburg. All Frankfurt courier flights have now been canceled due to airport construction. I can fly into Milan, Copenhagen, Brussels, or London. My question is which city would be most convenient as far as arrival and how do I get to Hamburg from there? I would prefer to take the train. (I will be carrying one carry-on bag).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite things to do in London
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Museum Pass
- 6 Tram to Airport
- 7 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 3 days in Bordeaux
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 12 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 13 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014