I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 2 Graz in January
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Threat Level in UK
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 10 Malaga Spain
- 11 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Iceland trip report!
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria