I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 2 Alsace
- 3 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 4 Amsterdam and beyond
- 5 Train tickets in Europe
- 6 Late October Trip in France
- 7 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 8 Provence Planning Help
- 9 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 10 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 11 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 12 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 13 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 14 la spezia vs. levanto
- 15 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 16 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 17 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 18 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 23 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets