I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 London Pass or No?
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Path of the gods.
- 8 Sienna with kids
- 9 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 10 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 11 Planning Europe itinerary
- 12 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 13 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 18 2 Days in Bologna
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg