I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Courier Service for Tickets?
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Three for the road
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 16 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 17 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 18 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 19 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 22 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 23 One more last question on Bayeux
- 24 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city