I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 3 Prague old town
- 4 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 5 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 6 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 7 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 10 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 13 My 3 days in Venice
- 14 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 17 I forgot my international driver permit
- 18 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 19 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 20 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 21 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 22 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 23 Holland Itinerary
- 24 Car Trawler
- 25 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED