I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Courier Service for Tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing a river cruise
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 9 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Honeymooning in Europe
- 14 Southern France
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 Spain tips beyond safety
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 American electrical gadgets
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 flea markets in France
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Eating in France-two new books
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris