I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://goldenhealthcenters.com/skin-contour-cream/
- 2 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 9 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 10 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 Greek Village
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 base in brussels
- 25 Rome or Venice first