I've been reading here for quite a while but never posted before. I'm looking at tickets from Dijon to Venice for 7/3/2011, and the tickets for the C4 couchette are almost 200 euros cheaper from trenitalia than a T3 (triple berth) or 4-person couchette on tgv-europe.com
Does anyone know of any reliable mailing services in Italy where you can send a package to that Italian address, and they'll forward it to you in America? If such a service exists, I can't image that it would cost even close to 100 euros.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Brugge hotel help
- 25 Five night Ireland Trip