My husband and I are traveling to Italy for the third time for 18 nights beginning June 22. We are arriving in Naples and departing from Milan. On past trips, we have been to Florence, Rome, and the AC. So far, my itinerary includes 4 nights on the AC (it may be our favorite place on Earth), 1 night in Assisi (to break up the distance) and 3 nights in Tuscany near Siena. I have not finalized my transportation, but we are not opposed to hiring a driver for convenience. (We are traveling WITHOUT our six children so we have left the budget pretty open for more upscale accommodations, dining, etc.) After that, our trip is wide open. We are not big museum/art people. We love the outdoors, fine food and wine, quaint Italian villages, shopping, and relaxing and enjoying the culture. I have considered Cinque Terre, Venice, the Dolomites, and the Italian Lakes. I am looking for suggestions for where to go, how long to stay, and how to get there. Thank you!!!
Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 France to Italy advice needed please
- 3 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 rail pass
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 mallorca
- 14 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Using Obb website
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Age for booking a hotel?
- 19 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?