My husband and I are traveling to Italy for the third time for 18 nights beginning June 22. We are arriving in Naples and departing from Milan. On past trips, we have been to Florence, Rome, and the AC. So far, my itinerary includes 4 nights on the AC (it may be our favorite place on Earth), 1 night in Assisi (to break up the distance) and 3 nights in Tuscany near Siena. I have not finalized my transportation, but we are not opposed to hiring a driver for convenience. (We are traveling WITHOUT our six children so we have left the budget pretty open for more upscale accommodations, dining, etc.) After that, our trip is wide open. We are not big museum/art people. We love the outdoors, fine food and wine, quaint Italian villages, shopping, and relaxing and enjoying the culture. I have considered Cinque Terre, Venice, the Dolomites, and the Italian Lakes. I am looking for suggestions for where to go, how long to stay, and how to get there. Thank you!!!
Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 4 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 5 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 10 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 11 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 12 Madrid apartment input, please
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 December honeymoon in Europe
- 15 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 16 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 19 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 20 staying a month or so in each place
- 21 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 22 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 25 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?