My husband and I are traveling to Italy for the third time for 18 nights beginning June 22. We are arriving in Naples and departing from Milan. On past trips, we have been to Florence, Rome, and the AC. So far, my itinerary includes 4 nights on the AC (it may be our favorite place on Earth), 1 night in Assisi (to break up the distance) and 3 nights in Tuscany near Siena. I have not finalized my transportation, but we are not opposed to hiring a driver for convenience. (We are traveling WITHOUT our six children so we have left the budget pretty open for more upscale accommodations, dining, etc.) After that, our trip is wide open. We are not big museum/art people. We love the outdoors, fine food and wine, quaint Italian villages, shopping, and relaxing and enjoying the culture. I have considered Cinque Terre, Venice, the Dolomites, and the Italian Lakes. I am looking for suggestions for where to go, how long to stay, and how to get there. Thank you!!!
Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 5 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 St Christophers Paris
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 23 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?