We (couple)are planning a 12 day trip to Europe november 1st week. We land in Paris. We cover Paris- 3 days, then to Venice-2 days, Rome-2 days and explore Switzerland by going to zurich and lucern spend four days there. Newly wedded couple so,we don wanna miss out romantic destinations. Any recommendations on if this iternary is ok or suggestions as to how much time in each place, what to see etc? would it make sense to drive around atleast within switzerland ?will we miss out on the scenic lanscape if we do so? Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 3 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 4 Prague old town
- 5 Car rental between countries
- 6 26 days in Italy
- 7 Holland Itinerary
- 8 tablet
- 9 Train Ticket Help
- 10 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 11 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 12 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 13 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 14 Whirlwind trip!
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 20 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 21 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Rhine River Cruise