We (couple)are planning a 12 day trip to Europe november 1st week. We land in Paris. We cover Paris- 3 days, then to Venice-2 days, Rome-2 days and explore Switzerland by going to zurich and lucern spend four days there. Newly wedded couple so,we don wanna miss out romantic destinations. Any recommendations on if this iternary is ok or suggestions as to how much time in each place, what to see etc? would it make sense to drive around atleast within switzerland ?will we miss out on the scenic lanscape if we do so? Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 2 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 3 Provence to Nice driving
- 4 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 5 holiday problem in Budapest
- 6 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 7 When and how to book for a trip?
- 8 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 Sicily or Rome
- 12 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 13 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 14 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 15 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 16 Lake Como - basta!
- 17 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 18 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 19 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 20 Italy
- 21 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 22 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 23 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 24 German Train travel
- 25 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!