We (couple)are planning a 12 day trip to Europe november 1st week. We land in Paris. We cover Paris- 3 days, then to Venice-2 days, Rome-2 days and explore Switzerland by going to zurich and lucern spend four days there. Newly wedded couple so,we don wanna miss out romantic destinations. Any recommendations on if this iternary is ok or suggestions as to how much time in each place, what to see etc? would it make sense to drive around atleast within switzerland ?will we miss out on the scenic lanscape if we do so? Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Paris
- 2 Rome train to Positano
- 3 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 4 Road Maps of Ireland
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 9 A new travel app for Poland
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 17 December in Slovenia
- 18 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Dover queues
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 24 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 25 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?