We (couple)are planning a 12 day trip to Europe november 1st week. We land in Paris. We cover Paris- 3 days, then to Venice-2 days, Rome-2 days and explore Switzerland by going to zurich and lucern spend four days there. Newly wedded couple so,we don wanna miss out romantic destinations. Any recommendations on if this iternary is ok or suggestions as to how much time in each place, what to see etc? would it make sense to drive around atleast within switzerland ?will we miss out on the scenic lanscape if we do so? Please help!
Couple newly married
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 10 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?