We (couple)are planning a 12 day trip to Europe november 1st week. We land in Paris. We cover Paris- 3 days, then to Venice-2 days, Rome-2 days and explore Switzerland by going to zurich and lucern spend four days there. Newly wedded couple so,we don wanna miss out romantic destinations. Any recommendations on if this iternary is ok or suggestions as to how much time in each place, what to see etc? would it make sense to drive around atleast within switzerland ?will we miss out on the scenic lanscape if we do so? Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 2 8 days in Vienna in December
- 3 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 6 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 11 Christmas Market and Parking
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 15 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 16 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 17 Advices about our itiniary
- 18 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Stroller in Europe