We (couple)are planning a 12 day trip to Europe november 1st week. We land in Paris. We cover Paris- 3 days, then to Venice-2 days, Rome-2 days and explore Switzerland by going to zurich and lucern spend four days there. Newly wedded couple so,we don wanna miss out romantic destinations. Any recommendations on if this iternary is ok or suggestions as to how much time in each place, what to see etc? would it make sense to drive around atleast within switzerland ?will we miss out on the scenic lanscape if we do so? Please help!
Couple newly married
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to stay in Rome
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 21 Sicily Suggetions
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 24 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium