My friends and I are heading to Stockholm in a few short weeks. We want to visit the countryside for two nights. Where should we go? We need it to be a train ride away..and an hour or less away...something simple. It would be great if it were by the water....We are thinking about renting a small cottage...just to take in nature and see Sweden from another point of view.
Any suggestions/comments/recommendations/etc are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Trek through Eur
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 9 Europe itinerary questions
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt