My friends and I are heading to Stockholm in a few short weeks. We want to visit the countryside for two nights. Where should we go? We need it to be a train ride away..and an hour or less away...something simple. It would be great if it were by the water....We are thinking about renting a small cottage...just to take in nature and see Sweden from another point of view.
Any suggestions/comments/recommendations/etc are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 7 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Connection time in Athens?
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 12 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 13 Escorted Tours
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 20 2 Months in Sicily
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 What tips can you give about packing?
- 23 Le Marche, Italy
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt