My friends and I are heading to Stockholm in a few short weeks. We want to visit the countryside for two nights. Where should we go? We need it to be a train ride away..and an hour or less away...something simple. It would be great if it were by the water....We are thinking about renting a small cottage...just to take in nature and see Sweden from another point of view.
Any suggestions/comments/recommendations/etc are GREATLY appreciated!!
Countryside near Stockholm. Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 2 Getting cash in Spain
- 3 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 4 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 5 Cotswolds village base
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 8 First Time Going to Europe
- 9 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 10 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 11 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 12 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 13 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 14 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 15 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 International driving permit required in France?
- 18 How long in Venice?
- 19 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 22 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 23 Traditional food in Athens
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's