My friends and I are heading to Stockholm in a few short weeks. We want to visit the countryside for two nights. Where should we go? We need it to be a train ride away..and an hour or less away...something simple. It would be great if it were by the water....We are thinking about renting a small cottage...just to take in nature and see Sweden from another point of view.
Any suggestions/comments/recommendations/etc are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in December
- 2 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 3 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 16 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 17 10 days in London in early December
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Greece
- 20 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 21 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?