My friends and I are heading to Stockholm in a few short weeks. We want to visit the countryside for two nights. Where should we go? We need it to be a train ride away..and an hour or less away...something simple. It would be great if it were by the water....We are thinking about renting a small cottage...just to take in nature and see Sweden from another point of view.
Any suggestions/comments/recommendations/etc are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 Hostel Advice
- 8 Munich, Germany
- 9 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 19 Planning Europe itinerary
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 22 Path of the gods.
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Sicily in 4 days
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg