My friends and I are heading to Stockholm in a few short weeks. We want to visit the countryside for two nights. Where should we go? We need it to be a train ride away..and an hour or less away...something simple. It would be great if it were by the water....We are thinking about renting a small cottage...just to take in nature and see Sweden from another point of view.
Any suggestions/comments/recommendations/etc are GREATLY appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 2 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 6 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 7 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 8 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 9 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 10 Marseille Airport rental return
- 11 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 12 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 13 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 16 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 17 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Italy weather last week of March.
- 22 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 23 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 24 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 25 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?