im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona cooking classes
- 2 Where to buy Saffron?
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 1st time in ZURICH
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 10 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 11 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 12 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 13 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 16 House Hunting in France
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Cognac transportation?
- 19 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass