im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland to Austria In December
- 2 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Where to eat in Rome?
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 base for Andalucia
- 11 Associations with Russian cities
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 19 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 22 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 23 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 24 Best Neck Pillow
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece