im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 3 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 4 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 5 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 7 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 8 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 9 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 10 5 top Scams in Paris
- 11 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 12 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 13 Barcelona in July
- 14 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 15 Train Dublin-Galway-tickets, classes
- 16 RHK's Spring Trip
- 17 Another Visit to London
- 18 Travel from Munich to Milan in July
- 19 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 20 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day