im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tapas Tascas
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 12 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Amalfi coast in august
- 17 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 18 Greece
- 19 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 20 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 21 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 22 Hiking lake Como
- 23 Prem fares (again)
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.