im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 4 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 5 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 6 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 7 Basque country ideas
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 16 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 19 Travel vs. Babies
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 22 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?