im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Paris travel help
- 6 Day in Capri
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 Rome hotel
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 One night in the Dolomites
- 20 Vatican tour
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Route Information