im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 2 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 3 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 One day in Lille, France
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 7 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 8 17 days in England
- 9 ideal rental car
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 12 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 15 Greece and Italy Combo
- 16 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 20 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 Can't get in to Cordoba....