im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 2 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 5 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 8 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 9 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 10 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 11 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 12 Northern Italian Food
- 13 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 14 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 German Train travel
- 18 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 19 Cost of Van from CDG
- 20 Provence to Nice driving
- 21 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Barcelona on budget
- 24 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 25 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group