In mid-May (2016), We will be driving with a car from Venice and will spend 2 nights (Fri, Sat) somewhere between Venice to CT (our next destination), and return the car in La Spezia on Monday.
We initially thought to stay in Bologna, but we'd actually love to have country-side stay.
We've done it in Austrian Tyrol and loved it there, and are looking for a beautiful impressive country side on our way from Venice to CT to stay there for 2 nights for a unique experience.
We'd be happy to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 9 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 16 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Spain and South of France