In mid-May (2016), We will be driving with a car from Venice and will spend 2 nights (Fri, Sat) somewhere between Venice to CT (our next destination), and return the car in La Spezia on Monday.
We initially thought to stay in Bologna, but we'd actually love to have country-side stay.
We've done it in Austrian Tyrol and loved it there, and are looking for a beautiful impressive country side on our way from Venice to CT to stay there for 2 nights for a unique experience.
We'd be happy to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 2 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?