I am backpacking through Europe for a month and a half. I have first half of my trip planned, but I am having trouble deciding where should I go during November. I fly in copenhagen on October 12th.
2 days- Copenhagen, Denmark
1 day-Eindhoven, Netherlands
3 days-Amsterdam, Netherlands
3 days- Paris, France
3 days- barcelona
2 days- madrid
3 days- lisbon and sintra, Portugal
2 days- seville
2 days- granada
6 days- Morocco
9 days- Italy
I have only booked stuff up until November 2nd in granada. Feel free to give me your input regarding morocco and Italy as well. I have a flexible schedule after November 2nd. Also, I have always wanted to go to Turkey, but I am skeptical about travelling there right now. Please give me your input regarding that as well. I am planning to be done travelling through Italy by November 16th. I still have 10 more days of travel before I have to be back home. I can leave on the 27th or 28th of November. I was trying to decide what countries should I visit next.
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day in Madrid
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Venice
- 8 charming cities in Spain
- 9 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 10 Rental car in Menton
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 18 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 19 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 20 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Paris cooking classes
- 23 Canal du Midi
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base