I am backpacking through Europe for a month and a half. I have first half of my trip planned, but I am having trouble deciding where should I go during November. I fly in copenhagen on October 12th.
2 days- Copenhagen, Denmark
1 day-Eindhoven, Netherlands
3 days-Amsterdam, Netherlands
3 days- Paris, France
3 days- barcelona
2 days- madrid
3 days- lisbon and sintra, Portugal
2 days- seville
2 days- granada
6 days- Morocco
9 days- Italy
I have only booked stuff up until November 2nd in granada. Feel free to give me your input regarding morocco and Italy as well. I have a flexible schedule after November 2nd. Also, I have always wanted to go to Turkey, but I am skeptical about travelling there right now. Please give me your input regarding that as well. I am planning to be done travelling through Italy by November 16th. I still have 10 more days of travel before I have to be back home. I can leave on the 27th or 28th of November. I was trying to decide what countries should I visit next.
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit