I am backpacking through Europe for a month and a half. I have first half of my trip planned, but I am having trouble deciding where should I go during November. I fly in copenhagen on October 12th.
2 days- Copenhagen, Denmark
1 day-Eindhoven, Netherlands
3 days-Amsterdam, Netherlands
3 days- Paris, France
3 days- barcelona
2 days- madrid
3 days- lisbon and sintra, Portugal
2 days- seville
2 days- granada
6 days- Morocco
9 days- Italy
I have only booked stuff up until November 2nd in granada. Feel free to give me your input regarding morocco and Italy as well. I have a flexible schedule after November 2nd. Also, I have always wanted to go to Turkey, but I am skeptical about travelling there right now. Please give me your input regarding that as well. I am planning to be done travelling through Italy by November 16th. I still have 10 more days of travel before I have to be back home. I can leave on the 27th or 28th of November. I was trying to decide what countries should I visit next.
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Place to stay
- 2 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 3 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 4 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 London advice
- 7 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 11 Another Question re Scotland
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards