I am backpacking through Europe for a month and a half. I have first half of my trip planned, but I am having trouble deciding where should I go during November. I fly in copenhagen on October 12th.
2 days- Copenhagen, Denmark
1 day-Eindhoven, Netherlands
3 days-Amsterdam, Netherlands
3 days- Paris, France
3 days- barcelona
2 days- madrid
3 days- lisbon and sintra, Portugal
2 days- seville
2 days- granada
6 days- Morocco
9 days- Italy
I have only booked stuff up until November 2nd in granada. Feel free to give me your input regarding morocco and Italy as well. I have a flexible schedule after November 2nd. Also, I have always wanted to go to Turkey, but I am skeptical about travelling there right now. Please give me your input regarding that as well. I am planning to be done travelling through Italy by November 16th. I still have 10 more days of travel before I have to be back home. I can leave on the 27th or 28th of November. I was trying to decide what countries should I visit next.
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report