I am backpacking through Europe for a month and a half. I have first half of my trip planned, but I am having trouble deciding where should I go during November. I fly in copenhagen on October 12th.
2 days- Copenhagen, Denmark
1 day-Eindhoven, Netherlands
3 days-Amsterdam, Netherlands
3 days- Paris, France
3 days- barcelona
2 days- madrid
3 days- lisbon and sintra, Portugal
2 days- seville
2 days- granada
6 days- Morocco
9 days- Italy
I have only booked stuff up until November 2nd in granada. Feel free to give me your input regarding morocco and Italy as well. I have a flexible schedule after November 2nd. Also, I have always wanted to go to Turkey, but I am skeptical about travelling there right now. Please give me your input regarding that as well. I am planning to be done travelling through Italy by November 16th. I still have 10 more days of travel before I have to be back home. I can leave on the 27th or 28th of November. I was trying to decide what countries should I visit next.
Thank you for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik