We leave in about 3 weeks for a trip I planned months ago. I'm more than ready to leave: I've been climbing stairs to get ready for Positano & our hikes, I've spent way too much time thinking about which shoes to take, sketchbooks and pencils are packed, I've downloaded guidebooks & apps and I've got maps. Yes, actual paper maps.
We start off with 3 nights with friends in London. Then we'll be 2 nights in Naples, 3 in the Cilento, 4 near Positano and 4 in Rome.
I do have a couple more questions.
1. In Naples, I want to watch the view around sunset. Where's the best spot? Via Petrarca? Where is that? How do I get there from the center? When I google I find a few images but no details.
2. We have 2 full days (3 nights) in the Cilento - 2 at Terre di Bosco in San Giovanni a Piro and 1 in Hotel Maruliva in Pisciotta. I have no idea what to do for those 2 days! Swim? Rent a boat? Snorkel? Any thoughts or information? As you know, there just isn't much in guidebooks.
That's it. I think we've figured out most everything else. Everyone's help was terrific and plans are based largely on the good ideas and experiences of people on Fodors. I'll be sure to write a trip report!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트╱➧【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】➧╱【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Italy
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Lisbon hotel
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 4 Days in Tuscany
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip
Counting down to Naples, Cilento, Positano & Rome. Just 2 more questions.