I will be in Budapest for a week. I'd like to drive or take a tour to visit Count Vlad's castle in Romania but can't find the translyvania area on the maps that I have. Help anyone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Austria In Nov first week
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 London Itinerary and Questions
- 15 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 16 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 MiFi in Italy
- 19 Cork or Galway?
- 20 Sitges Hotel ??
- 21 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 French lavender and cottages
- 24 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 25 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)