I will be in Budapest for a week. I'd like to drive or take a tour to visit Count Vlad's castle in Romania but can't find the translyvania area on the maps that I have. Help anyone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 Swiss German
- 3 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 9 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 10 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 11 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 12 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 13 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 14 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 17 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 20 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 21 A few last minute questions
- 22 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 25 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?