As I plan to spend 2 days in Reykjavík, I wonder if you can suggest an interesting city walk around the capital,
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Sicily Beach Resort
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 6 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 7 Two days in Rome
- 8 Classical Tour of Albania
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 11 Anniversary trip to France
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich