the only company I found that offer that is http://www.cotswoldsadventures.co.uk/ but their dates are on Saturdays, and that does not work for me. Are there any other companies that offer single day guided bike tours in Cotswolds? We're staying in London for 1 week (end of August) and would like to do a day trip there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 14 Questions about Polish sights
- 15 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Italy
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Lisbon hotel