My boyfriend and I will be in the Cotswolds June 11-14. After looking at many hotels & B&Bs in Chipping Campden and Burford, we decided we’re looking more for the countryside experience. A calm place surrounded by nature/green fields instead of the touristy/crowded place. We are aware a place like this would probably be a drive away from pubs/restaurants and we’re ok with that. However, we do want to explore the Cotswolds, so we would still need something not so far away from everything.
Are there any places you could recommend?
P.S: Budget would be up to USD $250 / GBP 175 per night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !