My boyfriend and I will be in the Cotswolds June 11-14. After looking at many hotels & B&Bs in Chipping Campden and Burford, we decided we’re looking more for the countryside experience. A calm place surrounded by nature/green fields instead of the touristy/crowded place. We are aware a place like this would probably be a drive away from pubs/restaurants and we’re ok with that. However, we do want to explore the Cotswolds, so we would still need something not so far away from everything.
Are there any places you could recommend?
P.S: Budget would be up to USD $250 / GBP 175 per night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Amsterdam hotel
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus