Grateful for some itinerary suggestions. We are staying at Burford (3 days with car) and without overdoing it, wish to include as many villages and historic sites as possible.
Also recommendations on good pubs please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in December
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Iceland
- 4 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 5 Greece
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 21 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 22 Italy in January?
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Renting a car in Greece