Grateful for some itinerary suggestions. We are staying at Burford (3 days with car) and without overdoing it, wish to include as many villages and historic sites as possible.
Also recommendations on good pubs please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 20 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 21 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 22 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 23 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh