Would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary for exploring the Cotswolds?
Have one day and I will be hiring a car from London.
Would like to focus on the villages/towns.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 4 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 5 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 9 Switzerland in 8 days
- 10 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 what to do with 2 nights!!
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 15 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 16 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 17 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 21 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Bandol port of call