Would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary for exploring the Cotswolds?
Have one day and I will be hiring a car from London.
Would like to focus on the villages/towns.
Thanks in advance
Cotswold in one day (driving)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 3 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 4 Provence planning
- 5 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 6 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 7 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 8 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Scottland for a day!
- 11 England, Paris itinerary help
- 12 Emilia Romagna Region
- 13 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 14 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 17 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 18 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 19 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 20 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 21 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 22 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 23 Shipping bags home
- 24 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 25 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary