My friend and I are planning a trip to Europe this December and will spend Christmas in England.I have done research and a lot of articles and travel blogs suggests that Cotswold is a great place to spend Christmas.I really would like to experience the little villages and the culture of the place.
Can someone please suggest which village/town would be a good place to spend Christmas eve/day.Looking for activities like Christmas carols,services...and somewhere where we would just really feel the Christmas spirit and buzz and feel welcome.
Also with regard to accommodation we are aware that most places are closed on Christmas Day so would it be better to stay in a bnb or pub in order to be around some people and celebrate with them on the day.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 1 month in Europe
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139