My friend and I are planning a trip to Europe this December and will spend Christmas in England.I have done research and a lot of articles and travel blogs suggests that Cotswold is a great place to spend Christmas.I really would like to experience the little villages and the culture of the place.
Can someone please suggest which village/town would be a good place to spend Christmas eve/day.Looking for activities like Christmas carols,services...and somewhere where we would just really feel the Christmas spirit and buzz and feel welcome.
Also with regard to accommodation we are aware that most places are closed on Christmas Day so would it be better to stay in a bnb or pub in order to be around some people and celebrate with them on the day.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 5 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 24 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 25 Driving in Italy?