My friend and I are planning a trip to Europe this December and will spend Christmas in England.I have done research and a lot of articles and travel blogs suggests that Cotswold is a great place to spend Christmas.I really would like to experience the little villages and the culture of the place.
Can someone please suggest which village/town would be a good place to spend Christmas eve/day.Looking for activities like Christmas carols,services...and somewhere where we would just really feel the Christmas spirit and buzz and feel welcome.
Also with regard to accommodation we are aware that most places are closed on Christmas Day so would it be better to stay in a bnb or pub in order to be around some people and celebrate with them on the day.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 5 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 12 car insurance italy
- 13 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 auto europa or auto europe?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 21 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 24 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris