My friend and I are planning a trip to Europe this December and will spend Christmas in England.I have done research and a lot of articles and travel blogs suggests that Cotswold is a great place to spend Christmas.I really would like to experience the little villages and the culture of the place.
Can someone please suggest which village/town would be a good place to spend Christmas eve/day.Looking for activities like Christmas carols,services...and somewhere where we would just really feel the Christmas spirit and buzz and feel welcome.
Also with regard to accommodation we are aware that most places are closed on Christmas Day so would it be better to stay in a bnb or pub in order to be around some people and celebrate with them on the day.
Thanks so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Facebook@1+800:308:2504 Password ReSet CONTACT T*ech SUPP0RT CaRe
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?