I am once again asking the sage advice of the incredibly knowledgeable people on this forum who have helped me plan many a successful trip to weigh on on where to stay for a 10 day trip to the Cote d'Azur with a 2 year old.
Initially we were thinking of splitting our stay (5 nights/5 nights) in Nice and Cannes but are they really too close together to do this? I've heard traffic can be terrible and we're planning to take it very very slow so we thought this would be fine but would love to hear thoughts. Really prefer to keep car trips to 30 minutes or less...
We figured from Nice we could take trips to Eze, Monaco, ect.. and from Cannes, St. Tropez, Antibes, ect...
Should we just stay all 10 nights in one place? If so, is Cannes better or Nice? Beach is important but public transportation access more so.
Or should we split between two places whether it's Nice and Cannes or Nice and St. Tropez, ect...
Thanks so much in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 WWI sites
- 5 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
Cote d'Azur with a Toddler in July? Please help with itinerary. Thank you!