I am once again asking the sage advice of the incredibly knowledgeable people on this forum who have helped me plan many a successful trip to weigh on on where to stay for a 10 day trip to the Cote d'Azur with a 2 year old.
Initially we were thinking of splitting our stay (5 nights/5 nights) in Nice and Cannes but are they really too close together to do this? I've heard traffic can be terrible and we're planning to take it very very slow so we thought this would be fine but would love to hear thoughts. Really prefer to keep car trips to 30 minutes or less...
We figured from Nice we could take trips to Eze, Monaco, ect.. and from Cannes, St. Tropez, Antibes, ect...
Should we just stay all 10 nights in one place? If so, is Cannes better or Nice? Beach is important but public transportation access more so.
Or should we split between two places whether it's Nice and Cannes or Nice and St. Tropez, ect...
Thanks so much in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 SNCF - low price for summer
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 25 Italy Trip Report
Cote d'Azur with a Toddler in July? Please help with itinerary. Thank you!