I am once again asking the sage advice of the incredibly knowledgeable people on this forum who have helped me plan many a successful trip to weigh on on where to stay for a 10 day trip to the Cote d'Azur with a 2 year old.
Initially we were thinking of splitting our stay (5 nights/5 nights) in Nice and Cannes but are they really too close together to do this? I've heard traffic can be terrible and we're planning to take it very very slow so we thought this would be fine but would love to hear thoughts. Really prefer to keep car trips to 30 minutes or less...
We figured from Nice we could take trips to Eze, Monaco, ect.. and from Cannes, St. Tropez, Antibes, ect...
Should we just stay all 10 nights in one place? If so, is Cannes better or Nice? Beach is important but public transportation access more so.
Or should we split between two places whether it's Nice and Cannes or Nice and St. Tropez, ect...
Thanks so much in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Driving from Prague to Salzburg by way of Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
Cote d'Azur with a Toddler in July? Please help with itinerary. Thank you!