I have a 9 day vacation this coming March 14 to the 23rd. I have been to Paris and Rome, Florence and Venice. I would like to visit either the cote d'azur or the amalfi coast since i havent been to either or them. I know, it is not the ideal time and it could be rainy and still cold but this is the only time i have. I will be traveling with my husband and we wont be renting a car. If we go to the Riviera, we will be based in Nice because of easy tranportation connections and if we decide the Amalfi coast, we will be based in Sorrento for same reason. Please advice which is better, esp, weather wise? thanks.
Cote d'azur or amalfi coast in mid-March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 5 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 11 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 12 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 13 France in December 2014
- 14 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 15 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 16 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 19 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 20 We have no idea where to go!
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Last night in Italy advice