I have a 9 day vacation this coming March 14 to the 23rd. I have been to Paris and Rome, Florence and Venice. I would like to visit either the cote d'azur or the amalfi coast since i havent been to either or them. I know, it is not the ideal time and it could be rainy and still cold but this is the only time i have. I will be traveling with my husband and we wont be renting a car. If we go to the Riviera, we will be based in Nice because of easy tranportation connections and if we decide the Amalfi coast, we will be based in Sorrento for same reason. Please advice which is better, esp, weather wise? thanks.
Cote d'azur or amalfi coast in mid-March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 2 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 11 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 12 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 13 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Porto to Lisbon
- 18 How much time in Lisbon?
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen