We have our apartment choices narrowed down to three locations.
1. Sea front at Cagnes sur Mer /
Cros de Cagnes
2. A block or two from the sea at La Silia Plage just below Antibes
3. No view but waiting on exact location at Juan les Pins
Anyone want to chime in on our choice? None of us have been to any of these places.
The apartments are about equal except for the view. The one at Cagnes sur Mer is a gorgeous waterfront view with balcony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 3 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 14 driving from ancona to rome
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík