We have our apartment choices narrowed down to three locations.
1. Sea front at Cagnes sur Mer /
Cros de Cagnes
2. A block or two from the sea at La Silia Plage just below Antibes
3. No view but waiting on exact location at Juan les Pins
Anyone want to chime in on our choice? None of us have been to any of these places.
The apartments are about equal except for the view. The one at Cagnes sur Mer is a gorgeous waterfront view with balcony.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 9 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 13 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 14 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 15 Skye to Edinburgh
- 16 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Flat in London
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 24 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik