We are looking for some guidance for the Cote d'Azur portion of our trip.
3 travelers: we want an apartment
We prefer a smaller town with train connections to Nice and possibly Monte Carlo (one of us wants to go there). We are considering Antibes as a good place to base.
We plan on seeing some art and spending a day or so visiting the Nice hinterlands. We can have a car, and probably will for at least a couple of days.
The trip is at the very end of September. We will be flying Orly <> NCE.
We are all around 60 years old.
Tips, ideas, links to reports, all appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy