We are looking for some guidance for the Cote d'Azur portion of our trip.
3 travelers: we want an apartment
We prefer a smaller town with train connections to Nice and possibly Monte Carlo (one of us wants to go there). We are considering Antibes as a good place to base.
We plan on seeing some art and spending a day or so visiting the Nice hinterlands. We can have a car, and probably will for at least a couple of days.
The trip is at the very end of September. We will be flying Orly <> NCE.
We are all around 60 years old.
Tips, ideas, links to reports, all appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 Short time in Vienna
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 9 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 12 Getting around London
- 13 Valencia Spain
- 14 Wine Tasting in France
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 Loire Valley restaurants
- 24 Rome Water Shortage
- 25 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?