A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 10 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 14 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Spain and South of France
- 25 Algarve location Help