A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 2 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 6 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 7 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 9 Ballet Bolshoi
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 14 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 15 Trains France/Switzerland
- 16 fear of driving in rome!
- 17 Italy trains question
- 18 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 19 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 20 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 23 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 24 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 25 European Championship