A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 4 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 5 Bacharach 'live'. Alt Haus closed... Where should we eat?
- 6 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 7 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 8 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 11 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 I forgot my international driver permit
- 16 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 22 Holland Itinerary
- 23 Car Trawler
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri