A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 gare de nord
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 20 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 21 Barcelona Car rental return
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 All of Spain or something else..?
- 24 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 25 Madrid city centre?