A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 4 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 20 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 21 Calling Jamikins
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 25 Zurich, Switzerland