A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 2 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 3 German Train travel
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 8 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 9 Provence to Nice driving
- 10 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 11 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 12 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 13 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 14 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 15 Barcelona on budget
- 16 Advice for England and France travels?
- 17 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 18 please revew provence agenda
- 19 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 20 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 23 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 24 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 25 Where to go in March??