A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 5 Theater in London
- 6 Umbria / Le Marche
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Food in Positano
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Katyn massacres
- 15 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 16 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 20 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 21 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 Italy
- 25 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe