A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 6 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 7 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 14 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 15 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 16 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 19 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?