A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 2 Italy/Greece with kids
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Prague hotels
- 6 Need help in travel planning
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 9 Munich
- 10 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 11 Northern lights in December
- 12 Booking hotels before trains
- 13 Flights from Croatia
- 14 What to expect over Christmas
- 15 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 Budapest
- 18 First time in France
- 19 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 20 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Rome
- 23 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 English Countryside