A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 Norwegian air
- 3 London dining service charge
- 4 Luggage on trains/security?
- 5 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 6 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 7 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 10 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 11 Sardinia?
- 12 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 13 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 14 tipping
- 15 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 18 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 19 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 20 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 21 GPS vs Google Maps
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 25 Red hair Suze