A friend and I are travelling the Cote dAzur in September and have been reading about a couple of separate attacks and thefts at railway stations, especially around Ventimiglia. This is a place that we would love to visit, but we are concerned about safety. Can anyone advise please how safe it is to visit these places. Is crime really more prevalent here than in the rest of Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb scam
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Arriving in Prague
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 4 Months in Europe
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014